Cherry Pie : write write write

28 November 2009

write write write

I started my 2000 word essay today, I have got to 942 words and suddenly got really tired. I'm going to keep going with it though as it means less for me to do tomorrow, or more like, it means I can get on with OTHER work tomorrow.

Tonight is 'movie night,' at Vince's house. My Transformers 2 DVD came yesterday, and it's not even out until Monday (yay HMV) so I'm taking it round to Vince's and myself, Vince and Andy are going to watch it on the projector to make it feel like we're in a proper cinema. We even have lots of snacks :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig