Cherry Pie : Essay time

13 November 2009

Essay time

I know I should be writing my contextual analysis essay right now but when it's so difficult and I don't know what to write, I get easily distracted. I have a literature review longer than the actual essay and no theory so far. When people say they don't know what to write, they are usually just exaggerating and they eventually get it done anyway but I'm really not exaggerating when I say I have absolutely ZERO clue about what I am writing. The books I have are useless, the lecture we had the other day on this, didn't help me one bit and I'm just generally failing at it. I'm not expecting a good mark because I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING, but no lecturers actually care or are willing to help so this will probably drag my final mark right down. I can't be bothered with it.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig