Cherry Pie : Aimless

17 November 2009

Aimless

When asked why I wanted to do the idea I am doing for my dissertation/major project, I couldn't answer. Or more like I couldn't think of an answer when put on the spot, which lead to me being asked why am I bothering..to put it simply, which then lead to me becoming even more unconfident about it and not wanting to bother at all because obviously there is no point working on a project about a subject that is too damn hard to research. I have zero motivation and I don't know how to get it back.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig