Cherry Pie : Plan plan plan

25 November 2009

Plan plan plan

Calm down. Plan the direction of your work and the development strategy carefully

This is what my fortune cookie said on Monday night, which was very weird because that very same day, I was moaning to my mum about how much work I have and she suggested I make a plan for when I'm going to do it, sort of like a timetable. Which I haven't actually done yet but I will try to get round to doing it, I'm actually trying to get on with some work today!

I have several deadlines looming and I'm not liking it one bit. They are all coming at once so on the survey we got yesterday about our third year I suggested that subjects be spread out a bit and deadlines weren't all in the same week!

I guess I better get cracking..
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love making timetables and planning out schedules and whatnot. Sticking to them, however, is another matter altogether.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig