Cherry Pie : It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

2 December 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It certainly is =] I am excited, I have all the Christmas presents done already so I don't need to worry about that anymore, unlike everyone else, hah. I just have to lug them all home with me next week and hope that none of the wrapping paper gets ripped or anything. I hope everyone likes what they've got!

Today I finally got rid of the Pitch I was writing, by get rid of I mean hand in. :P I didn't find it too difficult if I'm honest, I showed my lecturer and she told me to make a few changes and now I'm pretty happy with what I handed in. Now I just have to work on this online magazine stuff. I have to come up with some more content for my subpage as well as make sure it all works and THEN I have to write a 1000 word evaluation which I've just found out has to include 6 to 10 quotes from website related books, which I've never even looked at. I'm going to attempt it all on Monday, I will probably just sit in the library for most of the day and get on with the paperwork for the online magazine on Tuesday and Wednesday day time..and then...it will all be over for a few weeks.

I'll be working back at the holiday camp but I'm not sure if I'll be behind the bar or in the cafe but I'm really annoyed that Vince isn't going to be working with me this time. I don't know why either. I told the manager that we were both free but she said she only needs me. :( Hopefully it will be ok, I'd much prefer to be behind the bar I think, the Cafe get's really boring!

Anyway, I'm off to put on my pizza and I should probably pack for going home this weekend. =]
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the comment on my post!

    The work you have to do sounds so difficult!
    All I seem to do is cut and stick!
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I am not the only one who is busy busy busy. Looking forward to Christmas though, hopefully for a bit of time off and perhaps sometime to get on and finish my fashion journalism course!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig