Cherry Pie : Spring brights with Rita Ora for Rimmel Super Shine Nail Polish

24 March 2015

Spring brights with Rita Ora for Rimmel Super Shine Nail Polish

Rita Ora for Rimmel Super Shine Nail Polish
Rita Ora for Rimmel Super Shine Nail Polishes in Port-a-loo Blue, Roll in the Grass and Tangerine Tent - £2.99 each
Rita Ora for Rimmel Super Shine Nail Polish
Rita Ora for Rimmel Super Shine Nail Polish

It's been lovely and sunny all weekend (although it's raining as I write this) and those few days of sunshine really boosted my mood and got me into the spring/summer vibe. So much so that I ended up picking up the new range of nail polishes from Rimmel in collaboration with Rita Ora.

The shades are just gorgeous! Brilliantly bright and bold! Perfect when the sun is shining or even if it's not. I picked up Tangerine Tent, which is a really great orange shade, Port-a-loo blue, which is an almost neon blue and Roll in the Grass, which is a dark mint/turquoise shade. I absolutely adore all of the shades and have been wearing them all for a couple of days. They look brilliant together but I was a teeny bit disappointed in Tangerine Tent, which is a little bit thinner than the other polishes so you need more layers when applying it.

The polishes go onto the nail absolutely perfectly though and the brushes are precision maxi-brushes to be exact, and are really thick, almost twisted, which allows you to reach the entire nail in one swoop.

The polish is pretty chip resistance too and there is barely any chipping at all after the few days I've been wearing these shades, so I'm seriously impressed. The finish is super shiny too so it really lives up to its name.

What do you think of the new Rita Ora for Rimmel Super Shine Nail Polishes? Let me know in the comments.
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I'm pretty sure I have the "tangerine" shade from Rimmel. Like I bought it about 4 years ago.. Not a new shade at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These nail polishes look amazing I was going to pick up a few myself the other day as the colour range is great - lovely blog post!!

    Asia xx
    http://asiajade1996.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the shades! I love changing up my nails x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blues are gorgeous! Can't say I'm a massive fan of the names but I might keep an eye out for that brighter blue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shades look really good, I like the turquoise shade xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of that orange one, such a pretty colour!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tangerine tent is my favourite I got one similar to this from topshop beauty but really wanted to try out this range- some very pretty colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blues =] my type of shades. Think i may invest in them soon =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so pretty and roll in the grass seems like a gorgeous shade and the one I would love to wear.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these shades..so perfect for summer <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig