Cherry Pie : One year into the revolution

30 March 2015

One year into the revolution

Makeup Revolution 1st birthday

On Saturday Makeup Revolution celebrated its 1st birthday. Can you believe it? Over the past year the brand has really revolutionised the high street make-up scene and has become one of my favourite brands to use, work with and write about.

The range of products has gone from strength to strength and its created so many dupes for higher end brands as well as producing its own unique items. My bedroom is currently full of Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palettes, which are my absolute favourites and which I use on a daily basis. Not only are the products really great but they're super affordable aswell, perfect for people of all ages to pop in their baskets.

The brand is also super sociable and in touch with lots of bloggers. As a blogger I do have some contact with PRs and brands but none of them are as personal as Makeup Revolution. I don't know about other bloggers but there aren't many brands that just send me products at random, this one does, so it's really nice to know me and my little old blog are actually being thought about. I received the delicious cake pops (above) in the post on Saturday as well as a hand-written note to help celebrate the brand's birthday and it was just lovely to know that the people behind the brand thought it was worth celebrating with me of all people! To other bloggers this is probably a common thing but I've not found any other brand as friendly and helpful as this one. It really feels like there's personality behind the social media accounts and I really enjoy interacting with them.

So with that I wanted to dedicate a post to the brand and wish it a happy birthday, here's to many more!

Are you a fan of Makeup Revolution?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I believe I'm the only one on the planet that hasn't got a single MakeUp Revolution thing. But now I've come to the point where I know I will get some stuff, just didn't decide yet what to buy ;)
    xoxo, Nyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Let me know what you think when you get some.

      Delete
  2. I have so many products from this brand and not one negative word to say! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore Makeup Rev, they are such a fab brand and the stuff have they have to offer is amazing. I've found so many dupes and everything is such high quality, I'm literally obsessed haha. They're also so lovely to work with too. xx

    Amy | The Perks of Being Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried them but all their products look ace!

    L'oreal Paris Infallible 24H-Matte Review

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig