Cherry Pie : Sunday Summary 10

8 March 2015

Sunday Summary 10


As if it's that time of the week already. This year is just whizzing by! How has your week been? Mine has been rather uneventful but I'll update you anyway… work was fine and I've noticed that it's currently getting lighter and lighter in the evenings already, which I am really loving. I can't wait until the summer when I can come home from work at 6.30pm and take blog photos, how brilliant will that be?! It will certainly free up my weekends a little bit that's for sure.

So this week I had another spin class. I think I've been to four now, which is way more than I thought I'd ever do. I'm actually really enjoying it and each week am trying to beat my 'scores' the previous week. I reached 29km this time and 85 RPM, which I was quite impressed with. At one point I also hit 147 RPM but I think I had a bit of a dodgy bike this week…it seemed really loose and even when I put resistance on it didn't feel like too much of a struggle. Then, all of a sudden, I'd put more resistance on and I wouldn't even be able to move the pedals round. Bit strange, hopefully next week I'll have a better bike.

I also had another crochet class this week and we learnt to do a V-stitch crochet blanket and my goodness, I've never been so confused! The pattern just looked like complete gobbledigook to my mum and I but we managed to power through. Now we're back at home we're struggling a bit, but carrying on if it looks right…probably not the best idea but we don't have another class for two weeks now.

I don't really know where yesterday went. I got up around 9am, had some tea and watched a few Youtube videos before getting showered and dressed. Then I popped to my mum's for lunch and back home for around 2pm as we had to take the cat to the vets. We failed miserably though. When I left the house he was fast asleep in our spare room and he usually stays asleep inside for most of the day but when I got home he was gone and didn't come back in time for our appointment so we had to cancel. Then he strolled through the cat flap ten minutes later…it's as if he knew.

Today Vince and I are going to the mall to do a bit of shopping. Actually, the real reason Vince wanted to go is because it's a good long drive away and he's just got a new car so wants to drive all over the place. He got it earlier in the week and went up to Birmingham to pick it up so he's a very happy bunny at the moment!

How has your week been? Have you got much looking to look forward to? I have this week coming at work and then a week off, I can't believe it!

Catch up on the week:
  • My morning skincare routine
  • Grace's Guide book review
  • SHARE:

    2 comments

    I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

    © Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
    Designer Blogger Template by pipdig