Cherry Pie : Great Greens for St Patrick's Day

16 March 2015

Great Greens for St Patrick's Day

St Patrick's Day
St Patrick's Day
St Patrick's Day
St Patrick's Day
St Patrick's Day

I don't really celebrate St Patrick's Day as I'm not Irish, however I do like any excuse for a themed nail look and as tomorrow is St Patrick's Day, I thought it'd be a great excuse to whip out all my green nail polishes.

Green is a colour I thought I didn't wear too often but I actually have quite a few different shades of green polish. Barry M does great greens, especially in its Gelly and Aquarium ranges, both of which I've reviewed separately here and here. I've also teamed these with the Maybelline Colour Show in Moss, which has gone a rather gross looking yellow colour in the bottle, but still looks great once applied.

I've also used the new Nella Milano polish in Evergreen and one of the gorgeous Revlon Parfumerie polishes in Lime Basil. I'm really surprised about the Revlon polish because it's a scented one and almost a year after buying it, it still smells delicious after application.

As I mentioned, coming up with various themes for my nails is something I really enjoy and it's a great way to shop your stash and rediscover some old favourites. I'm pretty pleased with the different shades I've rediscovered and hopefully this post will inspire you to come up with a look of your own.

How are you celebrating St Patrick's Day? Let me know in the comments.
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Love your nail polish picks! I find green a little tricky to wear but the Revlon one looks like a cute shade
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the Revlon green, such a pretty colour!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful greens! As I'm an Irish dancer, you'd think I'd be wearing green tomorrow, but noooo.... I'm wearing red and black! >.< There'll be absolutely no green on me. Still, it'll be loads of fun, and I'm sure I'll come of as "Irish enough"! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame, have a great day anyway!

      Delete
  4. Barry M Polishes are gorgeous, they always look extra shiny x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are the best, I have so many!

      Delete
  5. I love the metallic green! The scented ones are also amazing

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Revlon and Maybelline ones! It's always great rediscovering polishes. :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really is, need to shop my stash more often!

      Delete
  7. I love the Revlon Parfumerie range, this one looks gorgeous! I'm not doing anything for St Patrick's Day, but might whip out a green nail polish now you've mentioned it!
    Everything's Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shades - especially love the Revlon one, looks beautiful. x

    Amy | The Perks of Being Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barry M aquarium collection is amazing =] love that colour!

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails look absolutely gorgeous, a really unique look and perfect for st patricks day! I might start wearing some green now I wish I had done today now haha xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig