Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #61 - Handbags at dawn

19 December 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #61 - Handbags at dawn

Wednesday Wishlist
Topshop: Edge Paint Satchel - £28, Art Deco Make up Bag - £15
New Look: Black Geo Print Satchel - £19.99
Matalan: Quilted Bowling Bag - £14, Washed Look Rucksack - £12

Oh dear. I seem to have come across a lot of handbags that I want. This is a bit of a dangerous area as I love buying new bags! I currently have a Zara bag that I'm still quite in love with, but I'm starting to find it's getting full of rubbish as it's quite big.

When I can bare to part with it, some of the above bags may be good replacements. Satchels are still hugely popular and the two pictured above are gorgeous, I particularly like the Topshop Edge Paint Satchel as I just adore the creamy shade of grey and pink trim. £28 isn't too bad either...

Satchels are quite handy as you can sling them over your shoulder and have both hands free. The Matalan Quilted Bowler Bag is really gorgeous, but having to hold a bag on your arm all the time is getting quite annoying. I hold my Zara bag on my arm and it makes holding anything else particularly difficult, which is why the Matalan Washed Look Rucksack is quite tempting as you can chuck it on your shoulders and be done with it! Genius!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Ooh loving the satchel, it's gorgeous!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo gorgeous! love the satchels, i've been eyeing one for so long. great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Matalan one, they're always great for bags.
    If you're going to buy a satchel I'm really sorry but you're going to have to spend a lot of money if you want it to last! I bought a fake leather one before satchels were fashionable and it died straight away. So, I went ahead and bought a proper 100 pound leather one from the Cambridge Satchel Company and i've never looked back.
    cute wishlist!
    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the satchel and bowling bag, they're both so cute!

    Hope you have a lovely Christmas

    Ellie xo
    MisseBlog | MisseDesign

    ReplyDelete
  5. The topshop satchel is amazing, I've asked for a satchel for Christmas and I can't wait! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig