Cherry Pie : A frosty week in photos

2 December 2012

A frosty week in photos


Delicious bagels and jam / Pizza feast / Pilchards for tea / New shoes! / Delicious dinner / Advent calendar!

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


Happy December everyone! I can't believe it is actually December, where has this year gone? One good thing that comes with the beginning of December is the start of advent calendars! Hooray!

Vince bought me a Malteaser one and I've been very patiently waiting to open it! I've seen loads of bloggers posting pics of theirs and there's even been these new fancy beauty advent calendars too, which I'm slightly jealous about! Oh well, you can't beat a bit of chocolate every day!

Vince has been home this week recovering after his accident. It's strange him not having a car now and buses are ridiculously expensive!

He's feeling loads better but still has a horribly black eye. When I got the phone call from the police to say he'd been in an accident my mum and dad took me straight to the hospital and obviously I called Vince's parents too, so that was the first time both of our parents met. They got on quite well under the circumstances so we invited them all round on Thursday evening and Vince's mum cooked loads of delicious filipino dishes. I was absolutely stuffed and so busy eating that I forgot to take any pics!

Vince is back at work now and I had to drop him off this morning, which was way too early for me on a Sunday! My sister and my niece came round for breakfast this morning as well, which was lovely and now I'm hoping to spend the rest of the day blogging!

On Thursday and Friday I am off work so I'm hoping to catch up on things a bit and get some decent blog photos done in the week. Wish me luck!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Glad to hear that Vince is ok, those pizzas look delicious x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your boyfriend is improving :) Your new shoes are so pretty! I always make my Mum get me an advent calendar, haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, i hope he's ok! I'm now very hungry ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your pics are mostly food, i don't feel so bad that my weekend would look pretty much the same!

    Txx

    http://fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number three looks so tasty! Your foodie pics always make me hungry on instagram! X

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig