Cherry Pie : Another food filled week in photos

23 December 2012

Another food filled week in photos


Homemade egg-friend rice / Shepherds Pie / Spag bol / Visit to Cafe Rouge / Salmon Crostinis / Chicken Provencal / Apple Tart Tatin / Christmas! / McDonalds!

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


Wow, what a food filled week this has been. It started off well, with some homemade food and I even whipped up a Shepherds Pie, but then it kind of went down hill with a Chinese on Friday night, a McDonalds on Saturday night and a lunch out at Cafe Rouge, oops!

This was my last week at work before Christmas and it was surprisingly busy! It's lovely to now have a bit of time off and I've already started on the cleaning of the house, yawn!

Vince got a new car this week! His other one was badly written off after his accident and he's been having to get the bus ever since. He's really hated it, but now he's back to his normal happy self as he can come and go as he pleases. It's a nice little car actually, a red MG Z R if that makes sense to any of you!

Yesterday we took a trip to Cribbs Causeway, mainly so Vince could have a proper drive. It probably wasn't the greatest idea to go to a mall on the Saturday before Christmas but we just took the shopping trip quite slowly and tried not to get annoyed by the billions of people. We had lunch a bit later so it wasn't so busy. We were going for a Pizza Hut but spotted Cafe Rouge and thought we'd try something different. It was lovely!

For the rest of the holidays I don't really have anything planned. All my Christmas shopping and wrapping is done. I may attempt to make some mince pies, but I need to brave the supermarket to buy the ingredients...wish me luck.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You are brave going to Cribbs, very brave! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these all look delicious, especially the Maccy D's!
    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, yummy. We gave a dominos on order :)
    I hope the supermarket wasn't too painful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These posts always make me so hungry, love the look of that spag bol. Bet it's nice to have a car again, getting the bus sucks xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig