Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #60

12 December 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #60

Wednesday Wishlist
Topshop: Baroque Print iPhone Case - £8, Geek Tshirt - £18, Cut Out Stack Rings - £8.50
ASOS: Ciate Sequin Manicure Set - £14

I can't believe this is the 60th Wednesday Wishlist I have done. I should probably go through some past lists and start buying some of the things I longed for, I expect a lot of them would be on sale now!

As you can tell, I've recently been browsing the Topshop website and found a little stocking filler I'd love to buy for myself in the form of the iPhone case. £8 is a real bargain, especially for Topshop! I love the Baroque print one.

I'm also contemplating getting a GEEK Tshirt. I know it's a bit of a blogger cliche but I really like this one and have a few things I could pair it with. I shouldn't really be spending money though, so perhaps it could go on my Christmas list for 'Santa'.

I'm also liking the look of the new blogger nail trend of the moment, the sequin manicure. However, I could save myself £14 and unstitch some sequins from a dress or something and go DIY style with the trend...who knows.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I have a geek top like that from Internationale! I love the look of the sequin manicure x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wee geek tops, think they are v.sweet. Wish had an iphone for these cases x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Geek top, I've seen lots of lovely bloggers wearing it. Those little cat rings are so cute xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a sequin mani too but I'm thinking I'll DEFINITELY diy it.

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig