Cherry Pie : The Christmas tag

22 December 2012

The Christmas tag


I thought this would be an interesting and different post to what I usually do. I found the tag on Charlotte Ann Owst so thought I'd give it a go...

1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
I think the best thing about Christmas is the excitement at waking up on Christmas day and coming downstairs to lots of presents. Nothing beats it!

2. What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?
If I'm honest, I don't have one. I don't see Christmas day as a day to dress up and wear a ton of make-up. It's a day to be comfortable and not worry about things like how your make-up is looking.

3.Real tree or fake tree?
I don't really mind to be honest. It's so much easier with a fake tree though as you can store it away when you're finished with it and can get it back out again at Christmas time. It's a one time only purchase with a fake tree as it lasts years and years.

4. Giving presents or receiving presents?
Ooh interesting question. I love opening presents and having lots of new things but it's great to see someone open a present and see something they really wanted.

5. Do you open presents Christmas morning or eve/evening?
Always on Christmas morning!

6. Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
Always handmade. I don't have the patience to be crafty!

7. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Easy...it's got to be Elf. I adore it!

8. What's your favourite Christmas food?
It's got to be yule log and cream, but I also love having a cold meat buffet in the evening with pickled onions and beetroot. Delicious! I love all food to be honest, the turkey is pretty good too!

9. What's your favourite Christmas song?
I don't really have a favourite, but when I hear Slade's 'Merry Christmas Everybody' then that's when I know it is officially Christmas.

10. What's your favourite Christmas memory?
I'm not sure there is one particular memory. I always remember going to bed on Christmas Eve and hearing mum and dad rummaging in the cupboards and under the bed, getting all our presents out and wrapping them downstairs.


Feel free to do the tag yourselves!

SHARE:

1 comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig