Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #59

5 December 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #59

Wednesday Wishlist
Internacionale: Red Curved Hem Cable Jumper - £14.99
Topshop: Check Leigh Jeans - £40, Embroidered Check Shirt - £29.99


I wasn't intending to have a theme for this weeks wishlist but it kind of turned out that way. I spotted the Topshop Check Leigh Jeans and loved them instantly. I really love the pattern as it's very subtle and I just love the style of leigh jeans as well. I've gone through a couple of pairs of black ones, they're so comfy!

The Embroidered Check Shirt has a very similar pattern (it wasn't intentional) but I love the embroidered detailing on it. £29.99 is a bit steep for a shirt though in my opinion.

Last, but not least is a cable jumper! I'm wearing one as I write this and they're so snug and cosy! I also think the price tag is very reasonable considering the one I have on now was £40 from Topshop!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the jumper, great price x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wishlist is perfect, that deep red colour is my favourite at the moment.

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig