Cherry Pie : Boohoo.com A/W 2011

22 August 2011

Boohoo.com A/W 2011

Luxe Grunge



60's Pop!



Vintage Emporium



70's Country Girl


Well, hello there yet another gorgeous Autumn/Winter 2011 Lookbook! Are you sick of them yet? I know I'm not. Boohoo.com is a place I shop at and browse occasionally, but I have never really paid an interest in their 'proper' collections before.

After perusing PRShots.com, I came across the Autumn/Winter 2011 Lookbook from Boohoo and was particularly impressed. The 'Luxe Grunge' range grabbed my attention immediately as there is a 'grunge' girl lurking below the surface in all of us. Admit it. I've done the whole dressing in black, band t-shirts and greasy hair look in the past and it didn't work (does it work for anyone really?) but a more fashionable take on the grunge look is definitely something I can get on board with.

The 'Luxe Grunge' pieces are all about having an edge to your outfit. From the Lookbook, I can see that this 'edge' is created using bold footwear and statement accessories as well as a hint of attitude in leather shorts and leggings. I personally love the image above right with the simple shirt that has been 'toughened' up with the shorts, heels and belt.

The 'Colour Pop' range kind of speaks for itself. It can be bold with all over block colour or a little more subtle with the odd hint. The '70's Country Girl' range has a lot of similar looks, using floaty cardigans and billowing blouses but the country girl edge can be seen in gorgeous 'house on the prairie' dresses and boots as well as the pleated maxi that has been around for quite a while now.

The maxi skirt appears again in the 'Vintage Emporium' range, but it's been shortened and given that vintage feel with the addition of a floaty top. The 70's inspired wide legged trousers can be pulled off by few people so I admire you if you're one of them! The colours in this range are very subtle and refreshing and the pieces can be worn in formal and casual occasions.


Although this is just a small selection of the looks available in the range, it's clear that the Lookbook is quite something. Boohoo.com will now have a permanent place in my favourites list and I can't wait to get my hands on some of these pieces!

What do you think?




P.S - Don't forget to enter my WendyHouse Giveaway!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I love the Vintage Emporium outfits, that cream skirt is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of their pieces for AW11, especially the pleated maxi skirts :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vintage Emporium is my fave, so dreamy! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these looks - I've never bought anything from BooHoo before but will definitely check it out!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the looks.. cannot wait till it all hits the shop!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like the 60s/70s vibe! :)

    Jules @ A Bit of Jules

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I'm really impressed with Boohoo's A/W stuff, but it really puts me off ordering from brands who are 'only online' - I like being able to try stuff on before I commit, but then with clothes like this, it might well be worth the risk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Boohoo and always browse their site so am really excited so see what they'll release this year :D My favourite looks so far are the grunge ones, reminds me that I can't wait to get my faux leather jacket out when it gets colder :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for the lovely comment.
    such a great lookbook! :)

    www.silhouette-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool photos!

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never ordered from Boohoo before but this lookbook is gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The last two looks are lovely!! Must have a proper look at Boohoo now :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such gorgeous looks, I love them all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vintage Emporium looks FAB!!! :) OMG I recently saw so many boohoo previews that I can't seem to get it out of my head - planning to buy few items already! ;) X

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig