Cherry Pie : Saoirse Ronan in Topshop's Chevron Stripe Floral Playsuit: Get the look!

23 June 2011

Saoirse Ronan in Topshop's Chevron Stripe Floral Playsuit: Get the look!

I try to keep these types of posts to a minimum and only post when I come across a celebrity wearing an outfit that I really do love.

*Image courtesy of Celebrity.Onsugar.com

Being the Sub-Editor and one of the writers of Styleclone.com, it's part of my job to see what celebrities are wearing on the red carpet and when I come across a gem like this, I just have to post here too!

Last month, actress Saoirse Ronan (if anyone could help me pronounce her name that would be really useful!) appeared at the CineMagic festival in Dublin wearing this extremely cute Topshop Chevron Stripe Floral Playsuit.

I absolutely love the contrasting patterns on this playsuit as well as the front buttoning and shirt like top complete with stiff collar. I particularly love the playsuit as the bottom half isn't too fitting, this is something I'd definitely consider for myself!

Saoirse wore the playsuit with a baby-blue waterfall jacket and Miu Miu brogues. The colour palette of the entire outfit is so feminine and girly which looks brilliant on Saoirse's fair tones and blonde hair.

Of course, this outfit is particularly easy to imitate but unfortunately I (like many others) won't ever be able to own Miu Miu brogues, lucky girl!

Photobucket
1. Topshop Chevron Stripe Floral Playsuit
2. ASOS Magic Mesh Ribbon Brogues
3. Own The Runway Blue Draped Denim Waterfall Jacket
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. love that playsuit, it's so cute!
    i always thought the name was pronounced 'seer-sha' x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely playsuit - get a real 70s vibe from it with the colours/pattern. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That playsuit is beautiful!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment. Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks amazing - the colour palette is definitely lovely and her hair is so pretty :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's pronounced 'see-sha' (I think). Irish names are notoriously tricky to pronounce!
    It's suchhh a nice playsuit!
    Sirens and Bells xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that playsuit.I have looked at clothes in Topshop for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love seeing our topshop on the red carpet! gets me all patriotic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that playsuit!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that playsuit, it is so nice! It's so nice sometimes to see celebs wear something we could afford too :)

    Ps. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute playsuit!
    thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting x
    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig