Cherry Pie : Mini haul & Home time!

26 May 2011

Mini haul & Home time!

I really need to stop doing this. 'This' being, shopping in my lunch breaks. It's such a temptation seeing as the town centre is just across the park from the University I work at. It's not like it was even pay day today either!

I originally went into the town to post some items I sold on eBay, which of course lead me to just 'popping' in to Boots and Topshop for 'essentials' that I don't really need :P I ended up with a Collection 2000 Blusher, a Topshop Blusher Duo, necklace and a new T-shirt!

I have, however, given myself a stern talking to and I will now be putting away half of my wages each week. In the corner of wage slips, they always tell you how much you have earnt since starting your job at the company and the number in that box genuinely shocked me today because if I had saved it all up, I'd have more than enough for a deposit on a flat. So, from now on, the flat deposit saving starts HERE!

So please let me revel in my new goodies, as they may be some of the last nice things I buy! *cry* (Who am I kidding? I'm sure there will be plenty more haul posts for you, hah!)



Topshop Blush Duo



Collection 2000 Blush










This weekend Vince and I have decided to take a trip home again. We're planning on taking quite a bit of stuff with us in order to make moving day a bit lighter. I've had a good clear out of my wardrobe but it still seems pretty full. Isn't that always the way? I'm pretty much going to be spending the weekend sorting out my shoe-box of a room ready for when I move back at the end of June. I can't bare to part with most of the stuff, such as my childhood books and magazines that I've collected so I guess they'll be stored in the attic for the time being. To be honest, the more books I have the better as each one is a step closer to my dream 'wall of books.'

Sorry for boring the pants off you all with my equally boring weekend that lies ahead! On another note, I have been reading all of your Giveaway entries and a lot of you have been saying that you'd like to know me, the person behind the blog, a little bit better.

I am definitely going to be taking all of your comments on board and to start with I have created a Formspring account where you can ask me anything and try to get to know me better!
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I love that necklace :)

    I too plan to spend my weekend sorting things and throwing things out. I am such an hoarder though so probably won't clear much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfull post!i really like your blog.i am following you.hope u follow me back and we can keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely the ebay funds from selling, could justify your little splurge? Haha I'm a professional 'justifier' when it comes to buying things :) is that topshop blusher the sandstorm collection (at least I think thats what its called?) looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your purchases, especially the t shirt!

    half the world away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the locket, so cute! Hope you enjoy your weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been meaning to buy that topshop blush!
    working near or in town is such a pain, it's always so tempting to shop x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really looking forward to sorting out my room at home but it's going to be so difficult at the same time. Am I meant to keep my Playmobil? Because I want to but it's hardly right for a 20-year-old!

    That box 'earnt this year' scares the crap out of me, where has all that money gone???

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mm, that blush duo looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think we have Johnson's Daily Essentials products here, they look interesting! And that Topshop Blush Duo... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The necklace is lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, the Topshop blusher looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, the Topshop blush looks completely lovely. I love how it looks like the pink would mix with that bronzey shade to make a lovely, warm blush for summer.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. i've always wanted to try out topshop blusher!

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. The necklace and the top are amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want that Topshop blush!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That top *dies* Need to pick that up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooh I really want to try out that topshop blush/bronzer! Its on my wishlist! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig