Cherry Pie : Sniffle

26 April 2011

Sniffle


Today was supposed to be my first day back at work after the glorious bank holidays but instead I worked from home. I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I have something called Allergic Rhintis which is like Asthma in your nose. Not that already having Asthma isn't bad enough but now I have it in my nose as well! Anyway, I have tablets for it that seem to keep it at bay but recently I've been sneezing loads and it was so bad on Thursday that I had to leave work early. It gets so bad that I have to breath through my mouth, I can't hear anything and my sinuses are so blocked up that it feels like my head is going to explode, so this was my reason for staying home today.

I'm actually getting really sick of it but apparently there is no cure. Typical. All of the tablets the doctors have given me haven't worked so I'm heading back on Thursday to try and get it sorted! So I've had a pretty lazy day to be honest. I did venture into town to pick up some more tablets and finally showed off my new H&M skirt. Although you can't really see the skirt in the pic, you can see my H&M striped top and Matalan belt!



It still feels weird showing my legs off and I definitely need to buy some more skirts. I'm currently waiting on some studs that I ordered from eBay for my DIY shorts and then I can finally show you them!

Now onto today's Blog Challenge...

01 – A photo of you, taken today.
02 – Your favourite pair of shoes.
03 – A photograph of your mobile phone.
04 – A photograph of yourself two years ago.
05 – A day in the life, photographs taken throughout your day.

06 – A photograph of a hairstyle you’d like to have.
07 – A photo of yourself, not taken by you.
08 – A photo of someone you fancy at the moment.
09 – The contents of your fridge, MTV Cribs style.
10 – Your dream wedding.
11 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
12 – Your favourite movie.
13 – What you want more than anything right now.
14 – Your current wishlist..
15 – Something you regret.
16 – The most beautiful picture of your best friend.
17 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
18 – A photo of your house/apartment.
19 – A photo of your handwriting.
20 – A band/artist not many people know of, but you think should.
21 – A photograph of the part of you that you dislike the most.
22 – A photograph of the part of you that you like the most.
23 – The next plan you have coming up that you’re really excited for.
24 – A song to match your mood.
25 – A photograph of the town you live in.
26 – A celebrity you don’t like, and why.
27 – A photo of your favourite item of clothing.
28 – A cartoon character that you’d love to meet in real life.
29 – The place you want to live.
30 – A photograph of yourself taken today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days




I love Fearne Cotton's new hairstyle! Though, I don't think I'm brave enough to get it for myself. My hair is mid-way down my back in length at the moment so it'd be a bit of a change and I'm probably way too lazy to do lots of different styles like Fearne does, or has Stylists do. Though it would be nice to have a bit more volume in my hair as mine is so limp and lifeless! Plus, I'm not sure it would even suit me!! What do you think?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. poor you! get well!! I'm sneezing lots too, because of hay fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get well soon and love your stripey top! :)

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better soon, that sounds like an awful problem :(

    I LOVE Fearne Cotton and her hair!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment :)
    Thats such a shame about you being ill! I have asthma so i can sort of understand!
    Love the necklace with the stripes!
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no you poor thing :( I hope it gets sorted soon!
    As for Fearne, what a babe! I definitely think her hairstyle would suit you,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, bless, that must be awful xc

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes you sure can! it's such a lovely necklace too :)

    thanks for the comment on my blog!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you are better soon. I can't wait to see your DIY shorts

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww poor you I have been suffering with hayfever of late but asthma is just awful my dad has chronic asthma and its a horrible thing to have. Hope your ok
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon :-). I love Fearne Cotton too, she's such a style icon & I'd love her hair!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig