Cherry Pie : Happy Easter!

24 April 2011

Happy Easter!


I know there are probably a thousand Easter related posts but everyone likes Chocolate...and we also love blogging about it! I don't really get Easter Eggs anymore because apparently I'm too old...just not too old to eat it on the 364 other days of the year. This is the first Easter I have spent away from home so I had to be the Easter bunny for myself and Vince. This morning I surprised him with a Milky Way and Dairy Milk egg as well as a Milky Bar and Dairy Milk egg for myself!

He's gone to his coursemates house today to work on their dissertation but he should hopefully be back in time for a chicken en croute dinner! Yum!




Now, onto Day 4 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge! The challenge today is to post a photograph of myself from two years ago...

01 – A photo of you, taken today.
02 – Your favourite pair of shoes.
03 – A photograph of your mobile phone.

04 – A photograph of yourself two years ago.
05 – A day in the life, photographs taken throughout your day.
06 – A photograph of a hairstyle you’d like to have.
07 – A photo of yourself, not taken by you.
08 – A photo of someone you fancy at the moment.
09 – The contents of your fridge, MTV Cribs style.
10 – Your dream wedding.
11 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
12 – Your favourite movie.
13 – What you want more than anything right now.
14 – Your current wishlist..
15 – Something you regret.
16 – The most beautiful picture of your best friend.
17 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
18 – A photo of your house/apartment.
19 – A photo of your handwriting.
20 – A band/artist not many people know of, but you think should.
21 – A photograph of the part of you that you dislike the most.
22 – A photograph of the part of you that you like the most.
23 – The next plan you have coming up that you’re really excited for.
24 – A song to match your mood.
25 – A photograph of the town you live in.
26 – A celebrity you don’t like, and why.
27 – A photo of your favourite item of clothing.
28 – A cartoon character that you’d love to meet in real life.
29 – The place you want to live.
30 – A photograph of yourself taken today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

These photos aren't quite two years old exactly, but will be in August! I went to Devon with Vince and our friends for a few days, so here are a few pics! I also managed to find a few others from 2009 including one from the Joiners venue in Southampton and a few from my trip to London with Vince and the odd one of us cooking in the kitchen!






I can't believe how much my hair has grown since 2009! At the moment it's in the middle of my back and desperately needs cutting, or just tidying up really! Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Easter and you make yourselves sick on chocolate!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. happy easter! hope you're having a lovely time... I like the idea of that blog challenge, i may have to do it myself! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, yummy!
    And such sweet pictures of the two of you,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to cut down on chocolate so I asked hubby not to buy me one this year.

    They look so yummy though.

    Great photos too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never to old for Eater eggs,i still get some lol,i just click on i voted for you,hope you win :)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, craving white chocolate now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we had exactly the same hair in 2009, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so yummy

    A kiss from Brasil :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy easter! The eggs look delicious! Do you live with your boyfriend? <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter!
    I really need to crack on with my eggs :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. My diet has been out the window this easter - I got tons of eggs :)
    great post!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a lovely easter! Believe it or not, we find it really hard to finish chocolate in our house and we've only just managed to ALMOST finish off our first easter egg haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Easter to you too. I was fortunate to have an Easter Egg from my mum and The Guy made me a Simon's Cat with some Lindt bunnies. Hope you enjoyed munching through yours.

    Love the pictures, I'd struggle to find any of me from 2 years ago I think.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig