Cherry Pie : My weekend in photos!

10 April 2011

My weekend in photos!



Something a bit new for the blog today. I love seeing other people's 'my week in photos' posts, so I thought I'd do one for myself. I haven't had the most exciting week as I've been working full time so decided I'd do a weekend post instead.

The weekend technically begins on a Friday afternoon doesn't it? After handing in my timesheet, I quickly popped into Boots and brought some skin care products, recommended to me by Kate of Gh0stparties.com. I've yet to try them but I'll definitely let you know how they work out. I also couldn't resist the final book in the 'Secret Shopper' series! I can't wait to snuggle up tonight and start it!

After working, I was definitely ready to spend the whole of Saturday in my bed, but I was pulled into an eBay frenzy when I realised I had about a million items all ending within an hour of each other. So, being the organised person that I am, I decided to get myself out of bed and start sorting through the items and packaging them up. When everybody eventually pays, I will have made over £50, which is brilliant!

After receiving payment for some of the items I realised that a trip to town was inevitable, but seeing as Vince didn't make it to bed until 5am, I had to wait for him to get his beauty sleep before we could go. It was actually not that busy for a Saturday and we had quite a nice afternoon, with a cheeky McDonalds thrown in for a late lunch! I also popped into H&M and picked up a skirt...because I can't bear to keep wearing skinny jeans in this heat, but stupidly, I didn't check the size of the one I picked up and ended up with a Large. Doh.

We also took a trip to Mamas & Papas to pick up the items I ordered for my neice. My sister is very particular about what she wants for the baby, as in, she doesn't want her to be wearing pink all of the time, which is fair enough I guess...there are other colours out there! I picked up some cool baby grows in different colours, I particularly like the polka dot and bow-tie ones! I also got a gorgeous Lion toy, which she will hopefully love. It's a shame I have to wait until June to give it to her!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Looks like you had a busy weekend! I have some things that I want to put up on ebay. I can't decide whether I want to do a blogshop or just put it on ebay?
    We stayed in Shanklin, at Lower Hyde Holiday Park. It's a really nice place. I only paid £68 for the two of us for 5 days because I collected the vouchers from the Sun. I don't know when they'll next do them. Might be next year now but our caravan was for 4 people so I really recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am forever picking up the wrong sizes haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a lovely weekend!
    & i'm glad you like the phone charms :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice weekend:-)
    Comment/follow
    We'll follow back
    Inkfashionclothing.blogspot.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a mad weekend! hope you got to enjoy the sun too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, sounds like you had a busy weekend! Hope you have some time spare for soaking up the sun!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig