Cherry Pie : Happy New Year!

2 January 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to all my blog followers!

I spent the New Year's celebrations at Vince's house which was lovely. There was so much yummy food thanks to his mum's buffet and we just chilled out until Midnight struck. Thankfully, Vince's house is near Weston Seafront so we were able to watch all of the fireworks and lanterns and had our own little firework display. :) It's a shame we didn't take any photos!

I spent Christmas at home with Mum, Dad and Nan which was also lovely. I got lots of nice presents, the usual Pyjamas, Slippers, Diary, Calendar and Notepads as well as lots of smellies, nail polishes and books, so I'm very happy! I now have so many books to read, it's unbelievable. I need to stop buying more!


I'm officially unemployed again after finishing today at Sandbay Leisure Resort for the holidays. Once I'm back in Southampton I have to find myself a full-time job as well as searching for a writing job. Vince and I have a few months left until he finishes his course, so until then we'll be staying in Southampton but after that...who knows!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Happy New Year, lucky you spending NYE in Weston Super Mare I love it there.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig