Cherry Pie : Work and work and work

12 March 2010

Work and work and work

Wow I haven't blogged properly in a week, I keep opening the website and going to blog and then going completely blank and not knowing what to write about. I still don't really know what to write about but I'm hoping it will come to me as I type. As you can see in the post below I wrote a review for some make-up I recently purchased. I've got another product that I want to review but I'm not sure if I should or not?

On Monday I worked..on Tuesday I also work but I went out afterwards for my housemate's birthday. It was knackering having to spend 6 hours at work and then go out but yay for free champagne and cheap drinks! I wore the heels I got for Christmas and as I'm not really a high heels sort of girl, they nearly killed me! I'm sure I pulled all the muscles in my legs and ankles because of them!

It's not long now until we break up for Easter, I realised recently that I haven't been home in 3 months, which is really weird! So it will be good to get home and I'll appreciate it a lot more than usual, but after about a week it will probably start doing my head in again. My sister and I are planning a shopping trip to Cabot Circus in Bristol on the 28th and although I won't have much money, I do want to look for a fitted blazer, preferably with no shoulder pads. I also want the skirt below from Urban Outfitters:

The only thing stopping me buying it right now from the website is the fact that it's £25, which is ludicrous for a skirt! It's so pretty though..

I have a weird habit of trying on clothes, really like them and buying them but then never wearing them. I think I just like the idea of owning them but I need to start wearing them! I have so many clothes in my wardrobe that I don't wear..so I need to be really ruthless and get rid of the things that I haven't worn and probably never will..I don't think theres any point in putting things on eBay anymore because clothes never really make that much.


I'm feeling like I really want Uni to be over with now. I've just had enough of it to be honest, fed up of the work and being looked down on by lecturers. I had a presentation yesterday which went loads better than expected! I didn't feel nervous at all so I guess Uni has helped a lot with confidence. :) The current Life of a Freelance unit is going OK I suppose..my lecturer did give me a lot of help with my Pitches and it took me ages to find another case study but luckily I did and it's all going well. Just have to write the features now..

This weekend I'm planning on doing lots of Uni work and then on Monday Vince and I are going to Portsmouth in the afternoon. We're going to have some dinner somewhere and then watch A Day To Remember at Portsmouth Pyramids. I can't believe the swimming pool I used to go to now holds gigs aswell? It's too weird.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You should do the make up review :-)
    Looove that skirt, I really love Urban Outfitters but find their stuff a bit too pricey :-(

    Have a lovely weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwww sounds like you've been so busy! & I love the skirt.

    Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is very pretty...but £25!!! can you hold out for the sale? I too buy lots of pretty things and never wear them, I'm trying to change that by doing outfit blogs, seems to be helping :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt, so cute. I know what you mean about not having the time or inspiration to blog - I'm the same right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig