Cherry Pie : This is what the weekend is for..

20 March 2010

This is what the weekend is for..

It's raining outside so I'm sat in my chair with my slippers and my hoody on, watching This Morning, contemplating what to have for lunch. I pretty much have my day planned out..I'm aiming to write a review and then watch the Harry Potter film on TV later. And that's it!

Yesterday I had a small shopping trip, though most of it wasn't even for me. My main aim of the trip was to find my dad a birthday present but there was NOTHING! There are no good shops for men or shops that sell presents for men, most disappointing! I had to get it online in the end, so I ended up buying a few bits and pieces such as body sprays and a present for Vince.

Last night I went to the Student Union to watch Vince's band play. They have a new drummer so were worried about their first gig together but it went so well! I suggest you all visit their MYSPACE page and FACEBOOK PAGE

My New Years Resolution to see more gigs is certainly happening, unfortunately I had to miss the HIM gig in Bournemouth though. I managed to get a guestlist place but they only confirmed it about an hour before it was supposed to start! How silly. Never mind..hopefully there will be more gigs to come! :)

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I hate shopping for my dad and brother - it's impossible to find gifts for male family members!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Harry Potter too, we're awesome!

    iliketweet.blogspot

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah, I love weekends where I can lounge around do (almost) nothing!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig