Cherry Pie : Jacket Potatoes do not make a fulfilling meal

1 March 2010

Jacket Potatoes do not make a fulfilling meal

Today is supposedly the first day of Spring and while it was nice to wake up to the sun blaring through my curtains, it was still quite cold outside.

I've spent most of the day doing Uni work, apart from the quick trip to the Library and to town to pick up 'essentials' such as a new nail varnish. I did however stop myself from going into Topshop so I deserve a treat! I usually go straight to the Barry M nailvarnishes but since I've got most of the colours, I decided on a Miss Sporty sparkly black colour.

I managed to finish off my 'Influential Artists' piece and my Diamond Head live review as well as transcribe my interview with the guitarist of DH. It's such a time consuming thing to do and you have to keep rewinding it and going back over the same bit you've heard about a milliong times. Frustrating! But it's all done now so I just have to work it into some kind of feature!

I haven't been home since Christmas and I'm starting to want a nice cooked meal and a warm living room to snuggle up infront of the TV in, I can't wait until we break up for Easter! I'm going to get some serious shopping done with my sister in Cabot Circus and meet up with friends. I'm not going to work during the first week so I can get some Uni work done and then hopefully there will be a job waiting for me for the remaining two weeks or so. And what is to come when we come back from Easter is something I just don't want to think about yet!

I need some help. I am looking for a new scarf, one of those ones that you fold into a triangle and wrap around you. Well I want a new one, with a cool pattern on, maybe some skulls? Does anyone know where there is one on a UK website or shop?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. ASOS are great for scarves - I'd recommend a peek at their website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sparkly black nail varnish? aahhh I need some of that asap! haha! I'll have to have a look for it

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig