Cherry Pie : So frustrating!!

15 March 2010

So frustrating!!

I got a phone call this morning about an Online Fashion Editor Internship that I applied for yesterday. The woman wanted me to go to London this week for an interview and emailed me the details over..but I had a sneaking feeling that she didn't realise I was in University until May..I was right.

So frustrating!!!

The good thing is though, that she told me to email back in April so it could possibly happen after all, just a few months later!

I have no idea how I will afford to be in London for six months but I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. They are definitely interested in you, so that's excellent news! Hope the job will still be available in April!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fingers crossed for you! It sounds like an amazing opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they give you a shot when you've finished uni. It's great that people are showing an interest :-) Good luck!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How annoying! Gives you great prospects for after uni though :) Congratulations!

    iliketweet.blogspot

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes start saving! i´ll cross my fingers for you! ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's well worth it, i moved for 3 months and it didnt cost too much if your sensible! do it

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig