Cherry Pie : Make-Up Review: Urban Decay Loose Pigment in 'Gun Metal'

10 March 2010

Make-Up Review: Urban Decay Loose Pigment in 'Gun Metal'

Although I purchased this item from eBay, it was in a brand new, never been used condition. I just got it a lot cheaper than you would from an Urban Decay outlet.

In the UK, the Urban Decay Loose Pigment eyeshadow would cost over £10 which, for a good quality make-up product, is definitely worth the money.

The Loose Pigment I brought was in the 'gun-metal' shade and can be mixed with other dark colours to create a brilliant smoky eye effect. It can also be worn on it's own, which still gives your eyes some drama. The powder has small pieces of glitter in which makes the eyes more noticeable while not being too over the top.



Many other loose powder eyeshadows I have tried have not stayed on for the majority of the day but I found that the Urban Decay Loose Pigment stayed on for most of the day, with only a little fading.

The pigment comes in a stylish little pot but I was disappointed to find that only the bottom quarter of the pot actually holds the pigment, the majority of the pot is empty so it can contain the brush. The brush itself is soft and easy to use, you do get a lot of the pigment falling onto your cheekbones so I would advise you use a piece of tissue to catch the loose pieces, otherwise you will have glitter all over your face!

The end result is a subtle, slightly glittery and smoky eyeshadow colour, you can even mix it with other colours to create a coloured smoky eye effect.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your blogs usually possess a lot of really up to date info... Your site has been mentioned in my forum as a recommended reading! I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig