Cherry Pie : 2010

2 January 2010

2010

So, since my last post, Christmas day and New Year has been and gone. It's January 2nd already! I had a great Christmas and I got LOADS of great presents, so many presents in fact, that I have to go back to Southampton a week early in order to take them all with me in Vince's car. I don't actually have lectures until January 11th so I don't really want to go back early but I think it will be a good chance for me to get some dissertation work done! I'm really behind on it. :\





Have wanted these shoes for ages! Mum had to give me her debit card so I could order them myself to make sure I got the right ones!


Lots of smellys! Vince also got me the Friends Series 1-10 boxset which I have wanted for years!


Cute calendar and notebook =]


Some really nice bedding and stuff for my room from my nan =]


This was my Pre-Christmas present from Vince =D


Such a cute top from my Sister =]


I can't believe Vince got me a Nintendo Wii! I've wanted one for AGES!!! He is the best boyfriend :)

Vince also got me some lovely earrings to match my necklace, as a New Years eve present and he VERY kindly bought my family a Blu Ray player! We couldn't believe it when we opened it, everyone was quite shocked.

I spent New Years Eve at Vince's house with his family and his two friends. It was really nice, loads of food and when Midnight came we went outside to watch all the fireworks. We set off a Chinese lantern as well, but it seemed everyone had the same idea because there were about 20 in the sky! We stayed up till half 6 in the morning just watching rubbish TV so was pretty tired yesterday!

I was planning on getting my hair cut today but I'm being particularly lazy as I can't be bothered to get dressed and get the bus to town. My sister has taken the car to work so I might wait until I go back to Southampton, unless the hairdresser is open tomorrow. =\ Tonight I'm meeting up with Keely, Kayleigh and Vince and going to the new Greek restaraunt in town which will be nice, we haven't seen them for a few weeks, it is so hard to arrange a time to get together when we are all free!

I suppose I better get dressed and ring the hairdresser or something, ta ta!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Looks like you got a bunch of lovely presents. You have such a generous boyfriend, he's a keeper ;) Hope you have a great 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl - looks like you got spoilt! Great boots :)

    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like someone's been spoiled! haha I was too. I love those boots. They would look great with some skinny jeans. Where are they from?

    I got the Friends box set aswell. Its going to take forever to get through!

    Thanks for the comment you left on my blog.
    Be sure to enter my Giveaway!
    Claire
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig