Cherry Pie : What's the point in a post-it note that doesn't stick?

25 January 2010

What's the point in a post-it note that doesn't stick?


That's what I always wonder with the rubbish post-it notes I have! I've actually started blu taccing them around the place because they are so rubbish.

Well tonight I was supposed to be going to watch Vince play a gig at the SU but I got a text message when he was supposed to pick me up, saying that sound check went really badly and the whole sound of the Union wasn't good so I wouldn't be missing much if I stayed home, so I did, and it turns out the gig went well and sounded good and lots of people turned up, so I could have actually gone in the end. =\

So instead of sitting and doing nothing all evening I wrote out some interview questions for Young Guns and I also contacted the PR people for The Blackout and Funeral For A Friend to try and get some interviews done with those guys as well! I initially emailed them asking if they would answer questions for my Major Project/Dissertation but they wanted a full interview or nothing, so I've stuck my dissertation questions in there as well. Typical PR people.

Tomorrow is going to be 100% work day! I got an email back from my lecturer about my Timeline feature and she said just to keep writing until I cover everything and we can edit it on Thursday, so I'm going to be writing thousands and thousands of words tomorrow!


Today was a do nothing/go shopping kind of day, woops! I had to go and pick up my perscription from the doctors and then I wondered into town to look for Valentines presents, but I won't tell you what I got Vince incase he reads this but I hope he likes it! I just have to share my growing hatred for Primark. Does anything in that shop have any shape to it? The only decent things I can buy and wear from there are socks and the two jumpers that I have. Everything else is shapeless and shabbily made. There I said it, hate me. :P

Onto a completely different subject now, Style Eyes has listed me in her 10 blogs that make her happy! I'm so happy that someone actually reads this thing!! :D Thank you so much!

Just a sweet reminder that I am running my £25 Topshop Voucher giveaway! until Sunday! I already have 16 entrants which is great! I've decided I'm going to get Vince to pick the winning name out of a hat for me!

Image from weheartit
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. oh I am also supposed to write some thousand words until Thursday. Good luck to you... I am distracting by surfing to the bloggersphere :)
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your writing! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig