Cherry Pie : Visitor..

16 January 2010

Visitor..

On Monday Holly came to visit for four days and it was really fun. :) Monday was a lazy day, we went to the pub to have dinner and came back home and played Wii and had Indian takeaway. :) On Tuesday we planned a shopping trip! I had a tutorial on Tuesday morning which I came away from feeling really disappointed because I got a bad mark for my dissertation Pitch but after speaking to Holly, I feel better about it and I really need to see my lecturer about it properly and get started with my features.

Shopping was fun of course! I got some great goodies including these:





Of course, both are from Topshop. I actually spotted the shoes on Monday night and they only had size 4's left so I took it as a sign and used my giftcard towards them and with student discount they were £36 :) I have yet to wear them but I will!
The jumper is a cropped jumper which I'm still getting used to, it was £35 which is a bit expensive but I used the rest of my giftcard and student discount to get it down to £25. :D

Holly did well on our shopping trip aswell. She got a Blackberry Curve! I'm so jealous because it is so much better than mine! It has so much more stuff on it and it's prettier. :(

I also bought underwear, a black cardigan, photo frame and some bits and pieces from boots including a new nailvarnish! I counted up all my Barry M nailvarnishes yesterday and I have 17! Every time I go into the shops now I can't find a new colour!

Unfortunately I forgot that I had to work on Tuesday, I tried to get the night off but no one ever seems to want to cover my shifts. The main reason I wanted it off was because Vince was playing a gig in the Union Venue that I obviously wanted to go and watch. LUCKILY when I got to work, they needed someone to work upstairs so I got to watch the gig anyway. :D It was awesome. Tomorrow they are playing a gig in Bournemouth and on the 21st Jan they have a headline gig at the Talking Heads. (Myspace.com/StatementCode)

On the Wednesday I had ANOTHER tutorial but this time I did really well so I was really pleased! Then in the afternoon I went and got a tattoo. :D Very simple, easy to hide. Exactly what I wanted and I don't care what anyone else thinks of it.



I also got the musical note on my wrist added to as the people that did it, didn't really do a good job so I'll post a picture of the new version a bit later because it's in the middle of healing and is not looking so nice.

Holly went home on Thursday morning so I was left all alone and had ANOTHER tutorial, I was actually really surprised with my mark for this work because I was expecting to do really badly but I did quite well. :D


Yesterday was a pretty lazy day as well. Vince came round with his new rice cooker and we made risotto and it was the best tasting risotto ever! Tonight he is going out for a mates birthday so I'm going to get on with some work. I want to make a list of questions for my lecturer and get some feature ideas. I'm feeling really unmotivated with my Dissertation at the moment so I need to get on with things. I have a tutorial on Tuesday which will hopefully help me.

I have my night all planned out. Dinner, work..and that's it! Hah. Goodnight!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. loveee your new buys! & love the tattoo - I really want a little star on my side or hip... what do they feel like? how much do they hurt? im such a baby & terrified of needles!

    ♥ Hannah

    ((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cropped jumper but I totally can't pull off cropped clothes.

    Fab tattoo! Stars are so simple but always look really good. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh i love both things you bought!!
    AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A shoes with an emphasis on walking know the importance of a proper fit and offer a wide range of widths and sizes that is comfortable to the wearer.
    evening shoes

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig