Cherry Pie : Shopping makes me happy

19 January 2010

Shopping makes me happy



Apart from Vince, music and tea, shopping is the one thing that makes me happy! So as I was feeling really rubbish after my tutorial today I accidently on purpose fell into Topshop and bought this new jumper! :) Not usually something I would pick up as I don't really like V-necks but I was drawn to it and ended up buying it. Good mood all round!

The tutorial went ok, basically I just have to stop flitting about and start writing the damn thing. I have to get a 1500 word feature done by the 28th ready to show and I'm also going to be having a meeting with my old Music Journalism tutor so that should be helpful. I feel a bit better now that I've got some feature ideas in place, I'm just worried my research isn't enough. :\ But for now, the number 1 thing on my to-do list is the feature.

I've got work tonight but I am not fretting about the boredom this week because I am taking the latest issue of Company magazine with me to read! I have saved it especially! That reminds me, I have got some work experience at Sugar magazine confirmed for September 27th-October 1st! YAY! Finally. The offices are in Mayfair in London and I've been looking at cheap places to stay but too be honest, none of them are cheap so I think I will commute and stay with Vince for a week. :D I'm already excited about it!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Haha, shopping really is a good mood lifter :) Good luck on your article (I also have to write sth for university and this really can bother you)
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your writing! Too funny. I "accidentally on purpose" fall into J.Crew and Anthropologie all the time. Wish I had a Top Shop nearby! Thank goodness for my wallet I don't! Darling purchase, by the way : )
    XX Kate

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig