Cherry Pie : Keep Calm

27 January 2010

Keep Calm



My new motto in life!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Haha! What a perfect motto! ♥
    P.s. I have a contest on my blog for urban decay makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mantra! I might start chanting this to myself over and over... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great motto -- I'll probably just end up drinking tea though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most definitely my moto :)
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, guess what I just have next to me at my PC.... I love tea. Cool post :)
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this! i've nicked it to put onto my blog, but ive tagged you on my blog too

    www.emparkes.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig