Cherry Pie : Dizzzzy

22 January 2010

Dizzzzy

This morning I woke up with a headache, then I got up and nearly fell over and I've been feeling dizzy all day. It's a bit strange really as nothing else seems to be wrong with me, I'm hoping it will pass and I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

I also woke up to a phone call from Argos. I got an email from them on Thursday saying the Wii Fit had come into stock and was available for home delivery so I ordered it. £60 and then this morning I got a phone call saying the Wii Fit was no longer in stock in the Warehouse and that because they've got a new catalogue, everything has changed and the Wii Fit is being replaced as standard by the Wii Fit Plus which is £90, so now I'm not going to bother with it. I'm just going to carry on saving for Green Day Rockband and enjoy the games I have. =[

I have good news! I have written 1000 words of my feature so far. The bad news is, I have only covered the 1960s when I am supposed to write 1500 words in TOTAL about the whole of music history. I'm thinking of changing the piece into a 'where it all started,' feature. I've emailed my lecturer and hopefully she will give me some good advice!


Last night I went to see Vince's band Statement Code at the Talking Heads and I have to say it was their best performance yet, I just wish more people would bother turning up to gigs! There was quite a good crowd but it would be good to see friends there to support as well. They have another gig at the SU on Monday so instead of me working behind the bar I am actually going to be the otherside of the bar enjoying the gig. =] Everyone should check out the band's Myspace.


Speaking of work, we have our new shifts and I'm still working Tuesdays. But this time I'm starting at 5 until close which means there isn't any chance of me going home early anymore but I'm trying to see that as a good thing because it means at least 6 hours of guarantee money! Woo.

Today has been pretty boring to be honest, apart from doing my feature I haven't really done much else and so on with the not doing much..bye bye!

P.S. If anyone knows of any free Blogspot layouts can you please let me know? I want to give this blog a new look. =]
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Happy 2010! I just stumbled upon your virtual chronicle and absolutely love your world view.

    If you get a chance, swing by and say hello. I would love to hear about all your wants, musings, and distractions. Thank you darling and wonderful blog, I will be back regularly.

    http://www.itapetingabella.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig