Cherry Pie : Good and bad times

7 January 2010

Good and bad times

Today I was supposed to be travelling to London to attend the Lost Prophets album launch party and also interview the band. I wasn't 100% sure I could go or if Vince could come with me and by the time I was looking at places to stay, train fares and coach fares, it was a bit late. I managed to find a coach to take us there but everywhere in London is full or too expensive! It's just as well really as London is covered in snow so I'm not sure I would have been able to get there anyway.

Luckily, their PR girl was kind enough to ask if I wanted to send my questions via email, so I did! I also cheekily added a few questions that should help me with my Dissertation. :)

I've also just sent questions in for The Blackout who I have interviewed for the next issue of Noise Addiction magazine. :) It's pretty hard to think up questions for a band you don't know much about but hopefully they are ok!


Yesterday I got my hair cut :) I'm still getting used to it, I have much more of a fringe then I did previously and it's a little bit shorter. It will take some work to get some volume in it but today I'm not going anywhere so I've just let it dry naturally and it's gone all wavy, which I quite like.

Holly is coming up to stay again on Monday, if the snow stays away that is. We have big plans to go shopping in the January sales and I have been saving money especially! I hope I can find some bargains. I've actually made a shopping list of things I need but so far it only includes a black cardigan and some underwear. I'm being good until then and not going shopping! The snow is helping me as it's too cold to go out!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig