Cherry Pie : New Boots

23 December 2009

New Boots

I went to Matalan this morning to meet my sister from work and to have a look at the stock that will be in tomorrows sale. I found a nice bag that my sister has put in the stock room for me, ready for me to buy it at half price tomorrow! Hah hah!

It took me absolutely AGES to decide to buy these boots or not. I saw them, liked them and tried them on but then couldn't decide if I wanted them or not, I couldn't think of outfits to put with them and then the price put me off, £18, and I just kept being undecisive and finally left them in the shop.





Eventually, after looking online I decided I wanted them and so after picking my mum up from work, I went and got them and with 20% off, they were a bargain! They are quite unusual to what I normally wear but I thought I'd try them out. =]
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm thinking they were a pretty awesome buy! I maye have to go check them out for myself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaah LOVE those boots! where are they from, Matalan? I need a pair!

    ♥ Hannah

    ((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have some like these :) cannot take them off! where are they from?

    xx

    Christie

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig