Cherry Pie : Oh!

18 June 2009

Oh!

Long time no blog, and I don't even have any excuses for it because it's not like I haven't been at the computer! The past week and a half has been spent at home/vinces/work. I've spent most days at home, on the computer and watching Dickinsons Real Deal and Countdown. Lol! I've become quite a fan. Saturday is my next day off and then Sunday will be spent travelling to Southampton where I will spend the next week or so. Sunday is also mine and Vince's 1 year anniversary of getting back together and we're celebrating with some expensive gifts and we will probably go for a nice meal aswell. He's getting me a new digital camera and I just bought him a new television this morning. :)

I have some weird mixed up feelings about starting work experience at Reveal magazine on Monday. I'm DEADLY nervous about going there and finding my way and actually being USEFUL when I'm there instead of some sort of hover fly in the background, but then I'm also telling myself to stop being silly and be confident about it! I'm pretty much 100% sure I will get lost on my first day but as I get there about an hour early I'll have plenty of time to find my way and if the worst comes to the worst I can ask someone or phone the office! I need to take inititive and if I see something that needs doing then I need to do it! I've been reading through the 'workie pack' that they sent me and I have to do the boring jobs like sorting post and answering telephones but theres also the opportunity to go to photoshoots and launches aswell as getting something printed in the magazine. I'm only there for a week so I have to make the most of it! I'm also interested in the big TopShop that stands right next to Oxford Circus tube station, I might accidently fall in there and buy something, oops!

After work experience I have a few days before I go back to work which will be spent packing up my belongings and moving into our new house! HOUSE being the key word, a proper house, not a dingy old flat. I'm quite looking forward to being able to eat at the kitchen table and having a proper living room and a GARDEN!! Though it will be quite annoying having to mow the grass, it will be good to actually go outside or just have the doors open that lead to the garden from the living room, how posh!

What else does the summer holidays hold for me? Well I might possibly be going to Longleat in July, then I have a little holiday to Devon with Vince and my friends which I'm looking forward to loads. :D And THEN, in August it's Vincey's birthday and I don't have a clue what to get him!! Oh dear. Before I know it, it will be September and it'll be time to go back to Uni, scary! So I'll try and enjoy this summer as much as possible!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig