Cherry Pie : Here we go again..

24 June 2009

Here we go again..

So, now I only have two days left at work experience. I can tell tomorrow and Friday will fly by! Today was a good day, it started off with a nice sleep on the train because let me tell you, these early rises are starting to have an effect on my now. I am shattered!! Anyway, once in the office I got straight on with sorting out the post and then carried on my piece about hypnotism. I was interrupted while finishing it when I was asked to take the editors blackberry over to the other building to fix it, haha and then I got asked to write todays reveal blog for the website! I was shown a picture of Paris Hilton with a camel..and had to come up with a few funny sentences, which was quite easy actually but then I was told to scrap it because they couldn't get permission to use the photo so instead they used a photo of Jennifer Aniston, sucking her thumb. It was much harder to think of something to write for that but I managed to get out 3 suggestions, I was told to scrap the third one and they decided to use most of what I wrote, though they added a few other bits themselves.

Titled 'Jen's still a child at heart,' you can find the blog at: RevealBlog.co.uk and I'll also be writing tomorrows blog aswell!

I forgot to mention at the start, that I accidently, on purpose, stumbled into TopShop this morning and bought a new notebook, only £3! During my lunch break I went to a little cafe down the road and had a square omelette and a cup of tea! I also explored Carnaby street a bit and found a few cool shops, especially the David&Goliath shop where they have some really cool tshirts. I also found a PROPER independent record shop where I bought a HIM album for £3! I love proper, small record shops! Not places like HMV which are causing all the independent ones to go out of buisness!

So after my shopping trip I got back to the office and finally finished the hypnotism piece. I emailed it away but have heard no feedback on it. I'm not sure if they are going to print it or not. They will probably just use some of what I wrote and reword it and then not put my name. =[ I hope not!

London was BOILING today and it didn't help when I was asked to take down every single magazine cover that they had displayed on the wall, and then put them all back up in order! I managed to take them all down and put 25 covers back up but I have to finish the rest tomorrow.

When I look back on my days it doesn't look like I've done very much but every job I do is quite time consuming. I can now make it from work experience to the tube and then to waterloo in under half an hour which I'm quite impressed with. Especially as how you really can't rush on Oxford street because there are just SO many people walking about. I need to figure out what I'm going to wear tomorrow. I've taken to wearing flats now because no one else wears heels around the office!

Make sure to check out the reveal blog tomorrow!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig