Cherry Pie : Annoyed

5 June 2009

Annoyed

[EDIT]
So apparently the PR woman sent me a contact number and told me to arrive at 5pm? I didn't recieve anything? The email I just got was sent at 2:30 and I recieved it 2 hours later at 4:30. There was obviously something wrong with our emails as I checked my email about every hour from 1pm onwards. I probably should have gone to Southampton anyway but I didn't think I would be doing the interview so what was the point? [/EDIT]


So yes, I am annoyed. Today I was supposed to be interviewing Aiden and then reviewing their show at the Joiners, but the PR woman from Victory Records was absolutely useless! She said the interview would be great and she asked for my contact details. She then didn't contact for a few days so I emailed to ask if the interview was still going ahead to which she replied yes..and so I asked about times, who should I ask for and where in the Joiners should I be? No reply. No reply yesterday or the day before and no reply today either. Did she want me to do the interview or not? I refuse to believe that she hasn't checked her email because as a PR person, well, surely she'd be checking her mail a few times a day?! So Vince left for Southampton without me. I even bought a new dictaphone for this, and then another one. I guess if she gets back to me in time I could possibly get the train but it would cost a bomb! It's just really inconvenient and quite unprofessional of her to organise an interview but not give me the details. Bring back the old PR lady!

I'm ALSO annoyed because our local music venue is being closed down due to 1, yes ONE, person complaining about the noise constantly. Now this means I won't beable to interview Attack! Attack! on July 18th as planned. So I went from having two interviews to having zero, and they were both going to go towards my dissertation aswell, so it would actually show that I did something for it during the summer!

Other than that things are pretty good. =] It's not long now until I start work experience and I'm more nervous about getting the train/tube and actually finding my way there then anything else! I'm also wondering what to wear..they said 'fashionable,' and I would describe myself as particularly 'unfashionable.' Help?! It's also not long until Vince and I celebrate 1 year of being together. =] I still need to buy his present actually. Hehe.

Things are slightly better at work recently. People have had words and things have changed for good hopefully. The only thing I'm not happy about is that Vince and I are apparently not allowed to keep our own tips which I need to speak to the big boss about. Vince is on his best behaviour at work after getting told off for something he didn't do (a big fat hippo did it!!!!) and getting told off for stacking glasses too high. I swear they are out to get him because nobody else gets told off for these things! It's fun working with Vincey so I don't want him to lose his job.

Yesterday I enjoyed my day off by sitting at home and doing nothing. I went to Vince's in the evening. We went to KFC but I had already eaten and so bought myself only some popcorn chicken. Then Vince goes and buys a family feast bucket, LOL. "Why did you get that?" I said. "Because you'll be hungry later and want some!" He said, and he was totally right because I munched about five pieces of chicken! He knows me so well, hahaha! I also have today off, which I would have spent in Southampton, but I'm home and planning to do nothing today aswell!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig