Cherry Pie : 4 down, 1 to go.

25 June 2009

4 down, 1 to go.

The end is nigh and I'm kind of happy and not happy. I certainly won't miss getting up at 6am and the long train journeys but I will miss having the experience of being a proper 'grown up,' in a career.

Today was a bit of a let down as I didn't really do much. I did however get to do the Reveal Blog again, this time it was about Louis Walsh and his crazy number one fan.

I was asked to do some photocopying and stamping of invoices, find possible real life stories in the newspapers and I also started comparing all of this weeks weekly magazines, with Reveal. I have yet to finish that because I kind of got distracted and started reading the magazines, but I feel like it's just a job for me to do because they couldn't think of anything to give me.

It's a little frustrating because I have written out some problems, tip ideas, a piece about hypnotism and I have found some real life stories and I haven't recieved any feedback for what I've done! I know they probably won't use the hypnotism piece but I'd still like some advice on where I could improve, maybe I'll ask tomorrow.

It's been a good experience, seeing how a fully functioning magazine works but it's still frustrating to feel like I haven't actually done much! I think on my next work experience venture I will definitely stay somewhere in London, probably in Picadilly as it will be MUCH cheaper and I'll beable to have some sort of a lye in.

Apparently it's meant to thunder at the weekend and I bet it does when Vince and I go to London for the day, haha. Just our luck. I still need to plan where we're going to go actually..

Sunday will be spent sleeping most probably, with a nice roast dinner, a proper lazy day I think! I deserve it. Monday will be spent cleaning the kitchen, bathroom, landings and my bedroom ready to move out on Tuesday. Wednesday will be spent moving into my new house and then life will return to normal when I probably go back to work on Thursday, though I need to check with the boss lady!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig