Cherry Pie : Day 2

23 June 2009

Day 2

So day two at Reveal magazine bought a little more excitement than my first day. Though I was soooo tired I managed to stay awake for the majority of the day. I did ALOT of filing today which was quite boring, though it's quite interesting looking through the invoices to see how much pictures of celebs cost. Some of them cost thousands!

I'm really not keen on doing the post every morning, mainly because it seems I have an outdated office map and some people on it aren't in the office anymore and it's all wrong and I keep asking people who they are and I feel like they're getting annoyed at me. :\

Anyway, for some reason I was asked to go and buy 5 copies of Closer magazine and make a trip to the buildings down the road, which took up a bit of time. After that I was asked to make up some problems for the problems page!!! Yes, that's right, they are all fake. I was also asked to come up with some titles for the 5 ways to..section on the health page. It was surprisingly difficult to think of things that haven't already been done in previous issues and on my lunch break I had to ring my mum and my sister for some help! They were quite helpful and I managed to get 10 of each down. So after that, and after some MORE filing I was asked to write a piece about hypnotism. I don't know if it's going to be used or not but I wan't to make it a good piece so maybe they will consider printing it!? I have to complete it tomorrow and the girl asked for an introduction, explanation about how it works, who it can benefit and what the side effects are. I hope I do a good job =\

As I got to Oxford street about 45 minutes early, I just had to go into TopShop and oh my god it's HUGE!! About 4 floors full of clothing and a floor full of accessories, sweets, lingerie, stationary etc..I was in heaven! Though unfortunately I didn't buy anything, I will definitely be visiting it again!

I'm looking forward to going back to London on Saturday with Vince so we can explore properly! I want to see everything!!! So until tomorrow..goodnight!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig