Cherry Pie : 1 day to go..

21 June 2009

1 day to go..

So today is Vince and my 1 year of getting back together and he got me a new digital camera! I love it and I will be taking loads of pictures with it. We were going to go out for a meal but decided to stay in and cook Spaghetti Bolognese which was YUMMY. It was much cheaper to stay in and eat seeing as I'd just spent £40 on my weekly food shop because expensive Tesco was the only place open.

Tomorrow is the first day of work experience. I have everything sorted. Train ticket, outfit, book for the train, map and directions and some lunch! I'm sure everything will go ok and I will post an update when I get back. Vince said he will have dinner waiting for me when I get back!!

In the mean time, my first review for Noise Addiction e-magazine will appear in the third issue. You can read the first two online: http://issuu.com/noiseaddiction

See you tomorrow!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig