Cherry Pie : Sunday Summary #23

2 August 2015

Sunday Summary #23


Well good evening! It's been a little while since I wrote one of these summary posts. I have quite missed them!

Since last week's post I've not been up to too much. Most week days consist of work and coming home and sitting infront of the TV or laptop. The weekends do get a little more exciting though, I must say. Yesterday I had a bit of a lie-in until 10 and a lounge around the house before going to get a new tyre put on my car and buy a few new bits for the house.

The best thing about moving house is 'having' to buy all those little bits and pieces that you need. I got some nice new cushions, bath mats and just bits and bobs. I also managed to have a good old browse of Boots and Superdrug as well as pick up a couple of new tops for myself. I'm feeling much more flush than usual as our rent for August was paid prior to us moving in so I have been all spend, spend, spend, when I should probably be paying off my overdraft. I promise I will!

Unless you read in my last post, you might not know that I've taken up aerobics! I decided to start going in place of my spin class as spin wasn't really interesting my anymore. I signed up for what is supposed to be 'low' impact aerobics but it definitely isn't low impact at all. My sister and I are probably the youngest ones there but definitely not the fittest! I was absolutely knackered after the first week and my thighs hurt for days afterwards. Last week's class was quite enjoyable and I wasn't in so much pain after, so that's good. During both classes I did feel dizzy and sick when doing a certain part of the routine - I'm not sure what they're called but we use these stretchy rope things, put them under our feet and pull on them in certain ways. This seems to make me feel really lightheaded and weird so I have to sit down and have some water. Not quite sure what's going on there...

I've also got back into my yoga after not having Internet for nearly two weeks. I completed my 30 day challenge before moving so now I'm sort of picking and choosing which videos to follow based on how I'm feeling that day.

Today has been a very bloggy day. It's been nice to get back into it again but I am missing having a dedicated spot for photo taking. Taking photos in this new house definitely depends on the weather/light on the day as I don't have a big, bright conservatory here! I did well today on the lounge floor as it is decorated in nice light colours.

Vince and I are going to enjoy a lovely Chinese takeaway for dinner and then before I know it, it will be Monday morning again! My crochet classes start up again next week, which I'm weirdly looking forward to. I have been really bad at doing crochet in my spare time so need to get back into it again!

Hope you've all had a great weekend, let me know what you've been up to in the comments.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh don't Mondays just roll around so fast?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum goes to aqua aerobics and she was showing me in the pool on holiday. It may be 'granny exercise but it is actually really tough! Glad to hear you enjoy your classes though!
    Love Hayley,
    Water Painted Dreams

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig