Cherry Pie : Housewarming

27 July 2015

Housewarming


Hello! After two weeks of no Internet and moving house I'm finally back up and running so thought I'd pop on and say a quick 'hi'. I'm not even sure anyone reads here after my three week break but I'm determined to get back in the game starting this coming weekend. I have always given myself a week off blogging here and there but this three week break has actually been much better as I've actually started to miss blogging and have been itching to get back into it.

Moving was a huge stressful mess but we're finally in and I'm planning to do a few blog posts of tips and advice for moving. Definitely something I'll have to remember next time around.

Now I have the Internet back I'm really hoping to get back into doing my Yoga. I've actually temporarily given up spin class in favour of an aerobics class - I felt like it was time to try something new. I got a bit bored of spin but I may go back to it one day!

So with that I will bid you a quick goodbye and will be back and blogging v.soon!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Happy new home! Good to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new home! :)
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on moving, although stressful I bet it's so exciting to be in new surroundings! xx

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading! I was actually wondering when you were going to reappear! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww!! Congratulations!!


    With Love,
    Anna || Curly Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Home! I hope it's full of love and happiness!


    Stephanie xxx
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/hope-freedom-love-3436251

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new home, it must be so exciting!! Can't wait to see more posts from you :)

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.boshcertification.in/

    Safety brings first aid to the uninjured.
    Good education is so important. We do need to look at the way people are taught. It not just about qualifications to get a job. It's about being educated.

    http://www.boshcertification.in/
    http://www.boshcertification.in/national-certificate-occupational-safetyhealth.html
    Bosh Certification
    239/1 Rohini Flats,
    Anna Nagar West Extension,
    Chennai - 600 101.

    Phone : 7550075215 , 7550085215 , 044 -26151377
    Email : info@boshcertification.in

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig