Cherry Pie : Pamper night faves

11 May 2015

Pamper night faves

Origins GinZing Moisturiser
 Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask
Origins Facial Brush

Every Sunday night I like to wind down before the start of a new week. I like to have a bath with lots of bubbles, lots of moisturising bath products and maybe a bath bomb too. I like to lay in the peace and quiet without the distractions of TV or phones and once I get out I like to have a little pamper session.

All week long my skin is covered in products and make-up so on a Sunday night I like to treat it. I recently bought one of the new Origins Facial Brushes, which are an absolute bargain at £5. It's really sweet and dinky but is great for working away all the dead skin cells that have built up over the week and it really helps to leave your skin feeling nice and fresh.

Once my face is nice and cleansed I tend to follow with a moisturiser. The GinZing Energy Boosting moisturiser is probably not the best one to use at night up as you want to be on your way to sleep, not bouncing about full of energy but I feel like any boost to my skin is good, no matter what time of day. As if the moisturiser wasn't enough, I usually follow this up with a face mask.

It depends how I'm feeling on the night as to which one I use but the one I use regularly is the Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask, which I pop on after my bath. It's one you can put on and leave to soak up through the night so in the morning my skin is feeling lovely and smooth.

I sometimes have real problems/anxiety about sleeping on a Sunday night. I guess it's to do with the thought of a new week and that 'back to work' feeling but I've found that having a night time routine really helps. Having a nice bath and pampering myself helps to ready me for bed - I'd definitely recommend it!

What's your pamper night routine? Let me know in the comments.

*PS - this post isn't sponsored, I just really, really like Origins!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. OOH I always shop on origins and hadn't seen the facial brush so I will pick that up for a bargain. I tend to use the oily skin/spot treatments but one thing I do adore is Ginzing it ROCKS and really wakes you up xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The facial brush is really new but would definitely recommend!

      Delete
  2. I would love to try the ginzing moisturiser!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore Origins. You featured basically all of my favourite products x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post, I really want to try the Origins moisturiser and mask xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't beat Origins, everything I try I fall in love with. I do need to try one of those brushes though!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am yet to try origins but they look like an amazing brand!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, really? I'd definitely recommend!

      Delete
  7. Origins is a brand that never disappoints me. I have tried so many products from them & love it when they have a new release. Their Mega Mushroom range is one of my favourites & the GinZing is a firm favourite too
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, although I've not tried the mushroom range, definitely going to have to now!

      Delete
  8. Last week I made an Origins order and also picked up one of these brushes to try, I'm looking forward to giving it a try soon.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pamper routine. I enjoy reading these types of posts. I am yet to try Origins skincare but I have been interested in their products for a while. I recommend Origins bath products though and in particular the Gloom away shower gel and soufflé. They are perfect products to wake me up in the morning. On a night I love to paint my nails too, I never seem to have the time in the morning! Lovely post :-) Helen xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig