Cherry Pie : Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Sweet Lime & Vanilla Musk Fragrance Mist

13 May 2015

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Sweet Lime & Vanilla Musk Fragrance Mist

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Sweet Lime & Vanilla Musk Fragrance Mist
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Sweet Lime & Vanilla Musk Fragrance Mist - £10


If you remember when the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash came out or if you use it regularly you'll know how absolutely amazing it smells. It reminds me of sweets I used to eat as a kid so I was super excited to try the new Sweet Lime & Vanilla Musk Fragrance Mist, which has been released alongside Fruitigo, Mist You Madly and Orangeasm versions.

I spent a good 10 minutes in Boots trying to decide which scent to go with. Anyone walking down the aisle probably couldn't breath as I'd sprayed them all in order to see what they smelt like. Finally I decided on the Sweet Lime & Vanilla Musk mainly because it was so similar to the body wash and because it was the most powerful smell and therefore I think one of the longer lasting ones.

While this is branded as a fragrance mist it still instructs you to spray on your wrists and use as a normal perfume so I guess you can say you're getting a very decent sized perfume for just £10. I apply this in the morning and spritz it all over myself. After a few hours you can still smell it faintly on your clothes and skin so this is a definite winner for me. That sweet lime, vanilla and ginger scent is just absolutely delicious and uplifting. Not for everyone but if you love fruity, fizzy scents then you'll love this.

Have you tried the new Soap & Glory Fragrance Mists? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This sounds lovely, Sugar Crush is gorgeous so I may have to try this one out!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only purchased the Body wash yesterday (I wanted it for ages but finally caved) but I LOVE it so I expect I would love this tooo.....

    Kayleigh xoxo
    www.veryberrycosmo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I HAVE to try this! I love the sugar scrub and shower gel version! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this product sounds amazing. I haven’t spotted it in Boots as of yet so will have to have a good luck in the S&G isle next time I pop in boots. I know the scent though from the body butter I got at Christmas so I imagine I will love the mist. The packaging is adorable too! Thanks for this post chick :-) Helen xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig