Cherry Pie : Sunday Summary #20

31 May 2015

Sunday Summary #20


Long time no speak once again, apologies! Last weekend I was away in Brighton for my friend's hen do so I didn't really get a chance to write my Sunday post up. It was nice to have a break but it was v.tiring due to a few nights out! Unfortunately I couldn't book Tuesday off work to recover so the only chance I've had to really catch up on my sleep was this weekend. I think I'm fully recovered now!

Despite this week only being four working days long, it still felt pretty slow. This weekend was a very chilled one. I had a nice lie-in yesterday morning before heading out for breakfast with Vince. He has booked the day off so we visited an American diner in town for a fry up, yum yum! We also had a look around town and I picked up a few bits that you'll no doubt see in a blog post very soon.

The weather was quite nice yesterday so I spent the majority of the afternoon at the park with my mum and niece and nephew. They both loved going on the swings and kept asking me to push them 'higher, higher', even little Oscar who can't say it properly. I then went back to my mum's with them and promptly fell asleep on the sofa next to Daisy. You'd think the three-year-old might need an afternoon nap, not the 26-year-old!

Today I popped back into town to pick up a parcel and a New Look order as well as spend even more money on things I probably don't really need. I've just got back and had a toastie and salad for lunch, made by Vince, and now I'm going to spend the afternoon blogging and taking photos. I feel very out of the blogging loop at the moment and I was losing interest in my blog, but then out of the blue I received an email from Essence UK telling me I'd won their blog-e award for the month of June, yay! It's not a huge thing but it's so, so nice to have one of my blog posts recognised! I also got a little goodie bag of products too, which I'll no doubt feature and I might even host a giveaway too as there are a few bits I already have!

Hope you have all had a good week and weekend! What have you got planned for the coming week? Let me know in the comments.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. It sounds like you had a great week - congrats on the essence award x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice boost to get you motivated with your blog again! Congrats x

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a firm believer in afternoon naps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's part of my religion! Haha!

      Delete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig