Cherry Pie : Sunday Summary #19

17 May 2015

Sunday Summary #19


So you'll probably be pleased to see a header image on this post that isn't of flowers from my garden, this week it's a lemur!

Yesterday I took a trip to Bristol Zoo with two of my friends from Uni. We haven't all seen eachother in a really long time so it was really nice to catch up and wander round the zoo. I really liked the Lemur section as it was a walk through so you could literally get within touching distance of them. I managed to snap a few cool pics on my phone.

There was also a walk through butterfl section, which I absolutely hated. I don't really like things like butterflies/moths/bees/wasps. Anything winged and buzzy but I went through it anyway and it was just horrible. They were flying in my face and landing on people. Kids were running around with them on their hands, my worst nightmare! Eurgh, I could not wait to get out of there.

We also got to feed some Lorikeets, which was pretty cool, apart from the fact I nearly got pooed on! All in all it was a really nice day and when we were done with the zoo we took a walk to Clifton Suspension Bridge and had ice lollies. I think I got a bit sunburnt on my head as I had such a headache for the rest of the day and now today my scalp is quite sore! Oops. My feet were also absolutely killing from all that walking.

My ankles are still hurting a bit today. That'll teach me for wearing shoes with absolutely no support. I'm also aching from doing Yoga. Yesterday's workout was particularly strenuous but I am quite enjoying doing it every day. I have had to miss the odd day here and there and I'm going away next weekend so will miss three days of doing it, which is a bit annoying, but I'll just have to pick it up again when I'm back. I am determined to complete the full 30 days.

This week I had spin class after missing a week. I thought I'd find it really hard but it wasn't too bad! There were only two of us in the class as well.

I also had crochet this week and am on to part three of the blanket, although I haven't completed parts one and two yet. I can tell this is going to take much longer than the instructions estimate. Oh well!

Today I'm trying to get my blogging for this and next week done as I won't have a chance next week. I'm also heading to my sister's this afternoon for a BBQ, which should be yummy!

What have you been up to this week? Let me know your plans for next week in the comments…

Catch up on this week's posts:
  • Five Friday Favourites - blogs
  • Lip Smacker Walls Mini Milk Lip Balms
  • Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Sweet Lime & Vanilla Musk Fragrance Mist
  • Pamper night faves
  • SHARE:

    14 comments

    1. I haven't been to the zoo in ages, I hate the creepy crawly parts though! x

      ReplyDelete
    2. I can't remember the last time I went to the zoo, seeing the penguins is usually my favourite part!
      Jodie xo // JodieLoue

      ReplyDelete
    3. Bristol zoo sounds fab, such a cute photo! x
      Hannah | Heyitshannaah

      ReplyDelete
    4. I love lemurs! They're one of my favourite animals. How do you find spin classes? I'd really like to start some form of exercise class and spin looks like a big contender at the moment :)
      Megan x
      London Callings

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm really enjoying spin classes, great after a stressful day!

        Delete
    5. I haven't been to a zoo for years, probably since high school!

      Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

      ReplyDelete
    6. I must admit, I love zoos but even that would be too much for me! Hope the BBQ was yummy!

      Annabel ♥
      Mascara & Maltesers

      ReplyDelete
    7. Great post =]

      emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete

    I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

    © Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
    Designer Blogger Template by pipdig