Cherry Pie : Essence: The Nudes

19 May 2015

Essence: The Nudes

Essence The Nudes
(L to R:) Crunchy Cake, Cupcake Topping, I'm Lost in You
Essence The Nudes
Essence The Nudes
Essence The Nudes
Essence The Nudes

Sometimes I find it so hard to choose a nail polish colour. When I don't fancy a pastel or a bright shade I usually opt for something nude. I was recently doing the rounds in my local Wilkinsons, which by the way, is great for cheap beauty products and I spied some new ranges on the Essence stand. What particularly caught my eye was 'The Nudes' range, which are all beige/greige tones with the odd sparkle shade thrown it.

It was really hard to choose which shades to go for but in the end I opted for 'I'm Lost In You', which is a buttery beige, 'Crunchy Cake', which is a gorgeous greige/purple and the best named one of all 'Cupcake Topping', which is a pretty, sparkly topcoat that looks perfect over either of the other shades.

They're really lovely to apply, thick but not thick enough to go horribly gloopy on application. I only needed one coat of each aswell, which I was really surprised about, especially as 'I'm Lost In You' is quite a light shade. They dried pretty much instantly too. 'Cupcake Topping' is such a gorgeous top coat, perfect for a party night out. They're staying power is pretty good too, lasting a good couple of days before chipping. The best part is that they're only £1.80 so you can really treat yourself!

Have you tried Essence's polishs yet? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. These are lovely colours, I might even (just about) get away with them for work! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours look so pretty. I always make a mess with my nails, nightmare, especially as I tend to stick to very bold reds/ purples/
    I've never tried any essence polishes before. These would be very pretty for day to day wear in work etc.

    Gill xx EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of Essence nail polishes, I own Crunchy Cake and Cupcake Topping and love them both xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love a good nude, so I'll have to have a nose at these. I still haven't tried Essence!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig