Cherry Pie : Five Friday Favourites - blogs

15 May 2015

Five Friday Favourites - blogs

Five Friday Favourites

As my bank account is currently not allowing me to spend…I thought I'd do a bit of a different Five Friday Favourites post and instead of talking about my fave products, I thought I'd talk about some of my current favourite blogs.

It's so important to regularly read other blogs not only to just see what everyone else is up to/what they're loving at the moment but you can also get some great inspiration and find really helpful tips/new blogs/instagram accounts etc etc. So, onto the faves:

Dorkface
I'm not even sure how I discovered this blog, possibly through Twitter, but either way, I'm really glad I did. I am really enjoying reading Jemma's posts at the moment and the vibrant layout and photography is really refreshing.

Jemma writes about a mix of things from beauty and lifestyle to crafts and art and I'm really enjoying the varying content. Her blog is a little pastel wonderland and one I'm thoroughly loving at the moment.

Pint Sized Beauty
When it comes to blogs one of the first things I notice is a nice, clean layout. Lily's blog is very 'me' and her photography is absolutely gorgeous. It's one of those blogs that makes me want to be able to take better photos. Everything is just clean and chic and the content is a good balance of highstreet and high end products too.

Mascara and Maltesers
Annabel's blog is another absolutely gorgeous, clean and chic blog complete with stunning photography. I love reading her make-up/beauty reviews and really enjoy the mix of highstreet and high end too. I'm not surprised there are almost 4,000 followers as this is definitely one of those up and coming blogs that are going to be huge!

Zoe Newlove
I love, love, love Zoe's blog. Surprisingly Zoe's blog is written in her spare time from being a make-up artist and social media manager, but her blog and content is so impressive you'd definitely think it was a full time thing. Reading the blogs of make-up artists is always super interesting as they always really know what they're talking about. Zoe's make-up looks are always completely flawless and she has the best hair too!

A Little Boat Sailing
I absolutely love Amy's blog and it is one of my daily reads. What really catches my eye about Amy's blog is her photography and how she dresses a product. Her photos definitely inspire me to improve my own skills.

I also really enjoy the fact that there's lots to read in Amy's posts. Lots of blogs are either all about the photography with not many words but Amy has both and her posts are always really interesting to read!

What are your favourite blogs to read at the moment? Let me know in the comments.
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Thank you SO much for this, I am ridiculously flattered you've even noticed my blog let alone like it. You've made my entire weekend with your lovely words! Thank you xxx

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love your blog! You're v.welcome!

      Delete
  2. Great post, more blogs for me to read =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for mentioning me along with so many others, I'm off to check out the news ones to me now! Have a lovely weekend :)
    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding some new blogs to read. This is such a lovely post to do x
    Jenna Suth: Beauty, Fashion and All Things Girly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing! I was in search of some new, interesting blogs to read so this was very helpful! :)

    www.scribblesandblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading through this post. Some great blogs listed and one or two new ones to check out and read. Lovely comments made to other bloggers which I thought was really sweet too! :-) Helen xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig