Cherry Pie : The best Christmas jumpers

11 December 2013

The best Christmas jumpers

Christmas Jumpers
Topshop: Knitted Gingerbread Man Jumper - £42
Internacionale: Christmas Reindeer Jumper - £24.99
New Look: Cream Let It Snow Christmas Jumper - £14.99, Pale Blue Polka Dot Pudding Christmas Jumper - £27.99
Cream Light Up Tree Christmas Jumper - £29.99, Grey Penguin Christmas Jumper - £27.99


It's officially December, which means it's time to start thinking about your Christmas day attire. Do you go for a sophisticated, special outfit or are you one of those people that opt for a festive jumper?

Usually I'm not the Christmas jumper wearing kind of person but recently I've noticed the high street taking on the Christmas jumper and making it more stylish, while still keeping it cheerful and fun.

When you walk into Primark the range of Christmas jumpers slaps you right in the face but unfortunately they don't have a website for me to find lots on and link you to them, grr! Instead I've opted for a couple of jumpers from your usual highstreet stores, including New Look, Topshop and Internacionale.

I love New Look's offerings as they're really gorgeous colours. I particularly like the pale blue one with the Christmas pudding. I definitely wouldn't be embarrassed to wear that on Christmas day!

The one thing that worries me about these jumpers are the prices! The Topshop jumper is £42 so you really need to make a bit of an investment purchase with this one and wear it year after year. I think with the price of this one I'd want to wear it all year round to get my money's worth. New Look's jumpers are almost at the £30 mark, which again, is quite a lot of money so I would certainly be dusting these off every year. I suppose they're a lot better quality than Primark's offerings and they will last a lot longer than just one Christmas.

What Christmas jumper will you be wearing this year?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love the gingerbread jumper :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the New Look ones, they're so pretty!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. All look so pretty! I really like these for Christmas time!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very tempted to get the gingerbread jumper!!!! x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ho Ho Ho - these are cute! I am all about the Xmas Jumper this year, there are so many legitimately cute ones. The reindeer one & the gingerbread man one are my fave
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig